Thursday, September 2, 2010

And what will I be able to do tomorrow that I cannot yet do today?

Now that I am no longer in school, I have found so much time to do just about..anything. So far, just this week, I have:

Visited friends I haven't seen in about a month, and one I haven't seen in two and a half months.
Been to the eye doctor.
Ordered a new pair of glasses.
Received those new pair of glasses.
Visited the dentist.
Filled out substitute forms for three different school districts.
Learned how to properly 'drive' a golf ball.
Paid for FBI fingerprinting.
Printed my fingerprints.
Set up a doctor's appointment for a TB test and the completion of three physical forms for teaching.


It's all good..and it feels good too.

'And my ways are far beyond anything you could imagine.'

No comments:

Post a Comment