Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Cause If You're Not Laughing, Who Is Laughing Now?

Between having a flat tire last week and getting a new one, having to replace my glasses' lenses twice so far, the 'conveniences' of life haven't been so kind to me lately. One note: Don't buy glasses from Wal-Mart..my lenses have been getting spots on them/in them that are impossible to remove. We'll see how this pair lasts..

In happiness, I visited a pumpkin patch and went trick-or-treating with my nephew..here are the rather enjoyable pictures:

There he is, my little Pooh..

I hide leaves in magazines and books (so they can dry flat)..I found this one in a magazine..

Those big, pale orange ones in the front are my new favorite pumpkins..


But I can't forget about the beauty of a classic pumpkin..


No comments:

Post a Comment