Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Wide Eyes Will Always Brighten The Blue..

So I made these Cake Batter Cookies…and they turned out delicious! I've baked some like this before, based on a recipe on the side of a Funfetti box, and I don't remember them being this good. I saw this recipe on (surprised?) Pintrest.com. I was looking for red velvet cake mix for the recipe but couldn't find any. Anyone know where I can find some, and what brand makes it? I wanna do that!
My mom just said, 'Eh, they're okay..they're edible.' At least fake it.. Well, the one I had fresh out of the oven was heavennn *said in high pitched, excited voice*

Last night I watched Legend of the Guardians: Owls of Ga'Hoole..a beautiful movie, visually..a little boring otherwise. Oh, and the best part was when this beauty of a song came on :) Inspiration at it's best..sigh, owl cityyy..


1 comment:

  1. hey they look yummy to me! wait do u need a red velvet recipe? or the mix? because i have a recipe, but havent tried it yet. AND you saw the british owl movie!! i want to see it, only because the owls are british and cute. ha
    miss you a wholeee lot

    ReplyDelete