Monday, October 11, 2010

An Experience..

If you step into an Anthropologie store, or just visit their website, you have just experienced a piece of me..the style, creativity, and cleverness is joy personified. Soon, I will own these (once my birthday comes next week..):


A dream fulfillment for me would be to work in one of these stores. (They're having open interviews in October! hmm..) Three great things about the employees:
1. They address you by name, once you try something on, and they write your name outside your door..and later on, will ask, 'How did it go, Heidi?'
2. They prepare a fitting room for you, if they see you holding a boat load of goodies..
3. They are calmly nice..meaning, they don't scream 'HELLO, HOW ARE YOU?!' just so they can fill their quota. Instead, they nonchalantly ask, 'Hey, how's it going?', as you're having your Anthropologie experience..

Recommended..sign up for the Anthro card. You get a 15% off coupon for your birthday in an unbelievably cute mailing..aaand I think there are other benefits I have yet to discover..


No comments:

Post a Comment