Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Oh, That I Would Wear These Shoes..

Comfort? Possibly..more than those high heels I tried to wear this morning. Style? Most definitely. Came upon these little beauties as I was shopping the Keds website, seeing if I could use the $10 off $50 coupon. Ehh, I'd rather randomly come upon them in a store like Marshall's or TJMaxx and gasp, 'I must have these!'

To add beauty to this blog post, I give you this:
'But a much more important recipe. I have learned how to live, how to be in the world and of the world. And not just to stand aside and watch. And I will never, never again run away from life, or from love either.' -Audrey Hepburn in Sabrina


1 comment:

  1. oh man those shoes are a must have. and so very heidi abigail
    you must buy them
    can't wait to see you xoxo!

    ReplyDelete